Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sayonara Harry Potter

Just watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow part 2, and felt kinda sad right now. Well, i read all the novels and i knew the ending far before the movie was filmed, but still...

I watched The first Harry Potter movie when i was 12 y o. And before the first movie was filmed, the young me, who was about to finish book 2, was kinda chilled to know that HP was going to be filmed, and i was waiting for them to decide all the casts & i still remembered when a cute, innocent look lil boy named Daniel Radcliff was finally picked to play the role of Harry Potter. I was a big fan of him at that time. I bought his poster (together with both Ron and Hermione), souvenirs and all things with HP in them, all with my pocket money, and they weren't cheap ForGodsake! And sadly to admit, but i guess i grew up with Harry Potter around me. Both novels and movies. I felt sad enough when the last novel was out (and happy at the same time, since, of course i desperate to know the ending) and now, i felt sad for the movie to finally have an ending. There won't be anything to wait for next year.

Well, anyway, no matter what, i guess i will remember Harry Potter as a part of my chilhood memory. And i still have the novels. Perhaps one day, i can inherite them for my children or my grand grand children so they can experience this magical feeling i had everytime i read every page of Harry Potter..

2 comments:

  1. hi. love your blog but i'm not much off a bloger my self but its fun to read... i'm musician well sort of, i'm not really a full timer.. i'm just a hobbyist - did you delete your song because it went to the majer label company? or u just not comfortable displaying them in public anymore , i was gonna make something out it some sort a tribute to you :)

    i just love to make music ( not song! - damn i'm allways stuck with them) i'm particular like the indonesia song off your you know the fist song u post.. it just clik in my head n wont go its like the firt time i heard SO7 -- n :) been working with the song (30%-progreess)-

    well call me what your think.. mail me.. to my disposable mail add(sorry u know spammer is every where) "vina_natali(a-t)yahoo(do.t)com"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the comment and especially, for liking my songs. I really appreaciate it. May i know which song is tht? I kinda forgetful, haha. Yeah, i originally deleted the song, bcoz i want to re-record the newest version, and now since im in the process of recording in some label comp, plus my current job, i didn't hv good time to do the re-recording and post them. Anyway, i really really appreciate how u like my song. And it's very nice to talk to you here.
    Have a blessed day :)

    ReplyDelete