Sunday, May 22, 2011

Take it or Leave it?

Lately, i've been in a very dilemmatic situation. So many things to think about. Decision decision decision. N u know what, i always hate taking decision. Because i know exactly, once i decide something, there's no turning back. And this time, it's not some easy peasy things like choosing my wallpaper, or clothes, or hairstyle, n so on. It's way more than that. It's about taking a major decision in my life. Choices between 'take it or leave it situation'. Choices between different paths of reaching my dream. And in that every choice, i can choose my action. I can choose the consequence. But i can not choose both. And i got no clue, of which should i take.. And yes, they make me scared. Really really scared. How if i take the wrong one?

After so many days of thinking + praying, i suddenly realized one thing. That actually, in the end, it doesn't matter what i decide. In the end, there is no such thing as a wrong decision.

I once made a decision that made me live in regrets for quite sometime. It happened long long time ago. and i thought it was the worst decision i ever took. I kept thinking, why i made that stupid decision. People said everything happened for a reason, and i kept asking the reason why. And i never quite sure why. Well, story of my life.
Anyway, thinking back, was that really a wrong decision?
Not the best one? maybe, yes. But wrong? umm, not exactly. Because it turns out that the 'once i thought was a wrong' decision, was actually something that made me to be who i am now. A better person. Because whether i like it or not. It gave me a precious lesson. I learned by mistake. And even though it's not a fun process, it helped me to grow up. So, the point is: why should im scared of taking a decision? Well, im still young, what's the worst thing can come if my choice doesn't turn out well? Whether i take it or leave it, i can still get something from it.

So now, i already made up a decision. It might be far from the word perfect and i really have no idea what the outcome will be. But i pray, by God's grace, it will turn out to be the best one. That's all i can do and let God do the rest...




No comments:

Post a Comment