Monday, November 8, 2010

Rainy night...


What a cold night..
The wind's so strong, It's been raining heavily here every middle night and Im shivering now in my bedroom, piled up with blanket.
House is silent. Typical silence, since it's already 2 am, indo time. Everybody surely are sleeping already, butI couldnt manage to close my eyes, although i already determined to sleep earlier. Still, i failed. The sound of raindrops keeps bringing back some bad memories, like dejavu.. And i'm so sick of it...

Rain always makes me think too much. Sometimes it gave me peaceful feeling, and anxious the other time. There are also feeling of lonely or sadness or even fear. It is weird how rainy day can push my mind into a complicated mode.
Tonight i feel a lil bit terrified. The wind is too strong. really really strong. I still can hear the sound and feel the cold of the sharp wind from inside my bedroom, forget about going outside.
Im scared but i feel grateful at the same time. Im so blessed. I have home as my shelter. Comfortably protected and covered from the heavy rain and wind. But there are a lot of homeless people, cats, & dogs out there. They probably are shivering right now. There is no such thing as 'back home' in their dictionary. Cant imagine how they could survive this night, and im wondering if they could find shelter to keep them warm tonight..


No comments:

Post a Comment