Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hey guys, it's been a long long time already sice i wrote stuffs in this blog. Almost a year, gosh! Been very busy chasing my dreams this whole year. So, here i am writing, wondering what had happened in my life and truthfully, im quite impressed and grateful with my achievement so far.


It's all started with a dream..
I've always been a dreamer since i was a kid. One of my dream is to be a singer, since i always love a big stage, the claps of audiences, spotlights, musics, and stuffs. Too bad, i stayed in a small city when i was younger, and so there's rarely chance to pursue that dream.

When i just graduated from college in Singapore, i went back to my country and started to work as general manager in a hotel.






Oke, the pics look nice, and my life looks good.
yes, indeed, I love working there, but somehow i have feeling that im not meant to do this, in short, i dun feel like i belonged here. I want to do something more, some thing greater to fulfill this thirst. But by that time im not sure what to do, and how..

On november 2011, one of the person i loved passed away.. (I wrote about this in my previous blog)
Her death suddenly slap my heart. Life is too short to waste.
If i kept dreaming, a dream remains a dream. Forever.
I wonder if one day im much older and looked back at the past, will i regret this. And the scary part is how that regret is going to haunt me the rest of my life. forever.
So, i change my direction.
This girl is going to big city!





No comments:

Post a Comment