Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Food = medicine

What is the best medicine to take when u're depressed, irritated, sad, hurt ( add any sucks, bad, unfortunate things as u like)??? For me, it is : delicious food. Anytime i feel so depressed n sad i will eat a lot of food. I feel better with full stomach. Today i felt so so sad n humiliated because of something.
The scenario is like this: how would you feel when you were asked to do something that you want, and for that thing, you were so ready to try your best. And then there were some other things that also you want awaits you, but you refused all this other things for that 'first thing', since you had already promised to do the 'first thing'. And after sacrificing your time, money and energy, for weeks, suddenly, without any sign whatsoever, you were being told that the 'first thing' was cancelled, coz they decide in 'the final day' to give it to other person because of some nonsense reasons! What the heck?? If they dun want you to do it, why should they ask you in the first place!!
I feel so so humiliated, and sad for being 'dumped', and i need to find some food to eat. There was a sushi shop not so far ahead, and i bought a salmon maki there. I continued my journey to a foodcourt and bought yong tao fu. I felt quite full, but i wanted more, so i waited until 3 pm and had a buffet at Sakae sushi. I felt very,very, very full after that. Usually in bad day like this, i will eat sweet cake, brownies, ice cream or chocolate as desert. But, guess my stomach has no more space, even that desert didn sound so tempting anymore! So i decided to go back home and had a good sleep. The good news is: I felt so much better after that. There is a reason for everyhing, right? So i believe God let this happened so that i could learn my lesson from it. I feel some way wiser, inside, hahaha. But bad news is: I gain some weight! oh no!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment